Tuesday 13 December 2016

down, but not out?

Hi all,
Sorry I have posted for sometime now, life has got in the way of the bike and therefore I haven't worked on it since 24 of July of this year, 2016 and as yet don't know when I will get chance to start again?.

Meanwhile here's some photos and details of work done before the above date.


Front forks rebuilt. Many Thanks to Gareth at http://www.reactivesuspension.com/index.php


Old headlight being reworked, still a lot of fabrication to do but most measurement now worked out.


Rear undertray really cleans things up, battery box in, it's been a lot of work making undertray fit around everything. Fibreglass used throughout but had to use body filler to get final shape right in places, will use this undertray as the plug to make new lighter undertray panel.  


There's more things to mention but they will have to wait, hopefully not too long before I do!.  Here's some photos...  












2 comments:

Nathan B said...

Only nust found your blog and its great to see some one doing something with this fun bike. Iv been doing my own bits to mine and hope to get some nice bits on it. What area are you from? :)

Unique said...

Hi Nathan B
I live in Southampton, England, UK

I still haven't restart working on the bike yet, hopefully I have some money coming to me by the end of January and then maybe I be able to go and buy the last bits I need and at the same time motivate me to get out and finish the bike off.

Check out the link below
http://forums.banditalley.net/
I don't login as much as I use too, I need too....