Saturday 3 January 2015

The odd moments!

Over the past months I have managed to spend same odd moments in resolving some problems on the bike', i.e. removing the two broken bolts that fasten the brake disc to the rear wheel. 






Rethinking the Front twin headlight by reusing my old headlight buckets, sealing up the outer holes and making good and then remounting so the lights look like they are floating', i.e. you can't see the mounting bolts or support! .  
   

I think the swingarm polishing is now done' One! Can always do better, but there's have to be a point where you have to call time?.


It took time, but finally got around to working out what fiberglassing materials I wanted and putting an order in, but it's been some months now since I received the materials.
Over the Christmas and new year I've started fiberglassing the undertray.

    









You will have to wait too see what the good side looks like, but I'm very happy with the out-come.


Hopefully post more details on all the above soon?. Meanwhile a very good new year to everyone and I'm back out to test-fit the undertray again and then more cutting and fiberglassing?. .

No comments: