Sunday 30 June 2013

New front sprocket


Please excuse me! Apologies' I'm going to have a moan' If things aren't bad enough with my business having a lack of workload and therefore money getting tighter by the day and with then trying to motivate myself to getting out and work on the b4.....Then to cap it off  today' With trying to upload photos to Photobucket site and organize them into same order! Only to find that Photobucket keeps   moving them into a different order again and again after each time I tried to place them back into order...so moved it from custom back to newest first for now I've giving up trying? for now... Photobucket new site sucks. now with moan out of the way!


I received the new sprocket from Scott/sprocket department @ TALON ENGINEERING LTD,  on Monday the 24 June.  The sprocket looks great.

The new sprocket manage to motivate me to get out on the following day Tuesday to see if everything lines up.
 



 The front and rear sprocket seam to be in good alignment with one another, using a straight edge again (not the same one I used before as that straight edge wont now fit in-between the chain and tyre now the chain is Adjusted-up.   The swingarm buffer chain touch defense!/slider isn't in place yet will fit later' though I've have had it in before it needed a bit of cutting to do so.
Again I haven't taking all the links in the chain out yet that I need too, will do this later near end of build so in the photo the chain adjusters are near the end of adjustment. Finally used the laser tool to double check my work?.



       






 
 

 
 





No comments: